Lander Trails Comment Mapper
Instructions for how to use the map:
- Click this link to open the Lander Trails Comment Mapper: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3220754&location=Lander%2C%20WY%2C%20USA&add=1# (The mapper opens in a new tab, so you can keep these instructions open while you learn to use the map).
- Zoom into the area where you would like to add a point or comment.
- From the “Additions” menu in the upper left of the map, select “Add Marker – Simple”.
- In the window that pops up, give your comment a title in the “Entry Name” field.
- Select the location for your comment by clicking on “Map Select a location”, then click “OK” in the window that pops up. The main Entry window will vanish for a moment while you click on the map where you would like your marker to go. Once clicked, the Entry window will return, a star is placed where you marker will go and the “Location” field will automatically be filled-in.
- Add your comment in the “Description” field. Describe the activities you engage in here and values the area has from your perspective. Share your thoughts on how the area should be designated and managed into the future. Be as specific and constructive as possible to help inform future decisions.
- Finalize your comment by adding a photo (optional), selecting the Marker type/color you would like to add and then clicking “Submit”.
- If a comment already exists that says what you want to say, add your comment anyways. It will be helpful to know that many people feel similarly about the same area.